Cape Town » V&A Waterfront » Cape Grace Hotel
The recently refashioned Cape Grace boutique hotel delivers all the creature comforts you'd expect from world class luxury accommodation in Cape Town and lots of little extras too. Backed by iconic Table Mountain and perfectly positioned on our own private quay in the centre of Cape Town's vibrant V&A Waterfront, Cape Grace epitomizes style and sophistication in an atmosphere alive with genuine warmth and hospitality.
Providing a tantalizing experience that melds modern luxury with traditional Cape culture, each of Cape Grace's 120 individually custom-decorated guest rooms and suites reflect the charm of Cape Town. Let it be our comfortable elegance and service excellence that leave an impression on you, so when you return it will be like re-connecting with an old friend.
The Cape Grace's uniqueness as a Cape Town Boutique Hotel relies on creating an environment in which our guests feel supremely comfortable and pampered; in a setting that leaves you in no doubt that you are in Cape Town.
Cape Grace's luxury hotel waterfront setting and stylish interiors celebrate Cape Town's heritage and floral kingdom in ways that juxtapose modern and period. This is noticeable in every custom-designed room, from hand painted fabrics and hand made metalwork, glass and leather items, to individually-sourced antiques and artefacts. By bringing Cape Town's past into the present using local artisans and talented designers, bedrooms and suites reflect the beauty, charm and understated elegance for which Cape Grace is famous.
While each of the Cape Grace bedrooms and suites are distinctively decorated, they all have some features in common:
- Complimentary WiFI and internet access
- IPod docking stations in all rooms; X-Box 360s in Suites and Penthouses
- Private room safe
- Flat-screen, high definition TV, satellite television channels and selected radio stations
- International plug points and fax /Internet modem lines
- Fully stocked private bar and deli snacks
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Air-conditioned rooms
- French windows with views of the yacht marina or the working harbour
- Fresh flowers and personally selected books
- Separate bath, shower and toilet
- Elegant marble bathrooms with superior Charlotte Rhys toiletries made exclusively for Cape Grace